• Facebook Page: 192279530804943
  • Linked In: pub/post-a-prayer/43/775/614
  • Twitter: postaprayer
woman-praying2_03.jpg man-praying_03.jpg boy-praying2.jpg woman-praying_03.jpg woman-praying3_03.jpg boy-praying.jpg quran.png girl-praying_03.jpg shore.png love-god-resized.png
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: NOVENA TO GOD THE FATHER Go...

NOVENA TO GOD THE FATHER Go... 2 years, 10 months ago #106

NOVENA TO GOD THE FATHER
God my Heavenly Father, I adore you and I count myself as nothing
before your Divine Majesty. You alone are being, Life, truth, and Goodness.
Helpless and unworthy as I am, I honour You, I praise You, I thank you, and I love you in union with Jesus Christ, Your Son, our Saviour and our Brother, in the merciful kindness of his heart and through his infinite merits.
I desire to serve you, to please You, to obey You, and to love you always in union with Mary immaculate, Mother Of God and our Mother. I also desire to love and serve my neighbor for the love of You.
Heavenly Father, thank You for making me your child in Baptism. With childlike confidence I ask you for this special favor (Mention your request)
I ask that your will may be done. Give me what you know to be best for my soul, and for the souls of those whom I pray. Give me your Holy Spirit to enlighten me and to guide me in the way of Your commandments and holiness, while I strive for the happiness of heaven where I hope to glorify you forever Amen.

3 DAY PRAYER
Dear Heart of Jesus, in the past, I have asked for many favors. This time I ask you this very special one (mention favor). Take it Dear Jesus and place it within your own broken Heart, where your Father sees it. Then, in your Merciful eyes, it will become your favor not mine. Amen. Say for 3 days, promise publication. Never known to fail.

SACRED HEART PRAYER WHEN IN DIFFICULTIES
Almighty arms in Jesus I come before you with all my faith begging you for comfort in my difficult situation. Do not forsake me good Jesus, open your doors in my way that your almighty arms will open and close as you desire. Make your Petitions (for 3 difficulties) Oh my God receive that supplication from a wounded heart that is always fighting for life, with your divine power never let me scramble for want of help almighty Jesus assist me to find shelter in my celestial country Amen.

THE MIRACLE PRAYER
Lord Jesus, I come before you, just as I am. I am sorry for my sins. I repent of my sins. Please forgive me. In your name, I forgive all others for what they have done against me. I renounce satan,the evil spirits and all their works.I give you my entire self Lord Jesus, now and forever. I invite you into my life Jesus. I accept you as my Lord, GOD and saviour. Heal me. Change me, strengthen me in body and spirit. Come Lord Jesus, cover me with your precious blood, and fill me with your Holy Spirit. I love you Jesus. I praise You Jesus. I thank You Jesus. I shall follow You every day of my life. Amen.
Mary, my mother, Queen of Peace, all the Angels and Saints, please help me. Amen
INFANT OF PRAGUE NOVENA PRAYER
O Child Jesus, I have recourse to you by your holy mother; I implore you to assist me in this necessity, for I firmly believe your Divinity can assist me. I confidently hope to obtain your holy grace. I love you with my whole heart and my whole soul. I am heartily sorry for my sins, and entreat you, O Good Jesus, to give me strength to overcome
them. I am firmly resolved never to offend you again and to suffer everything rather than displease you. Henceforth, I wish to serve you faithfully. For love of you, O Divine Child, I will love my neighbor as myself. O Jesus, Omnipotent Child, I entreat you again to come to my assistance in this necessity: (remember your petitions) O Divine Child, and still the great, omnipotent God, I implore you through your most holy Mother's most powerful intercession and through the boundless mercy of your omnipotence as God, for a favorable answer to the intention I so earnestly ask for in this novena.Grant me the
grace of possessing you eternally with Mary and Joseph, and of adoring you with your holy angels and saints.

NOVENA TO THE INFANT OF PRAGUE
O Jesus, who said, "Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened to you," through the intercession of Mary, your most holy Mother, I knock, I seek, I ask that my prayer be granted. (request)
O Jesus, who said, "All that you ask of the Father in My Name, He will grant you," through the intercession of Mary, your most holy Mother, I humbly and urgently ask your Father in Your Name that my prayer be granted. (request) O Jesus, who said, "Heaven and earth shall pass away but my word shall not pass," through the intercession of Mary , your most holy Mother, I feel confident that my prayer will be granted. (request)

PADRE PIO'S NOVENA -9 DAY PRAYER
Oh my Jesus you have said, “Truly I say to you, ask and it will be given, seek and you will find, knock and it will be opened to you.” You behold in your name I ask the Father for the grace of (intention here). Sacred Heart of Jesus I Place all my trust in you. O my Jesus you have said “Heaven and earth will pass away but my words will not.”
Encouraged by your infallible words I now ask for the grace of (intention here). Sacred Heart of Jesus I place all my trust in you. O Sacred Heart of Jesus for whom its impossible not to have compassion the afflicted have mercy on us sinners and grant us the grace which we ask of you thru the sorrowful and immaculate Heart of Mary your tender mother and ours. Say for 9 days.

When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better. 'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' GOD OUR FATHER, WALK THROUGH MY HOUSE AND TAKE AWAY ALL MY WORRIES AND ILLNESSES; AND PLEASE WATCH OVER AND HEAL MY FAMILY IN JESUS' NAME... AMEN
OUR LADY OF MOUNT CARMEL
Oh most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of Heaven. Blessed Mother of the Son of God; Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity.
Oh star of the Sea, help me and show me you are my Mother. Oh, holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in my necessity. (Mention request here.)There are none that can withstand your power. Oh Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.
Oh Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. Oh Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. Holy Mary I place this cause in your hands. Holy Mary I place this cause in your hands. Holy Mary I place this cause in your hands. Holy Spirit you who solve all problems, light all roads so that I can attain my goal. You who gave me the divine gift to forgive and forget all evil against me and that in all instances in my life you are with me, I want in this short prayer to thank you for all things as you confirm once again that I never want to be separated from you in
eternal glory. Thank you for your mercy. Say for three consecutive days, publish it

Salve Regina Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy. Hail my life, my sweetness and my hope! To you do we cry, poor banished children of Eve! To you do we send up our sighs; mourning and weeping in this vale of tears! Turn, most gracious Advocate, your eyes of mercy toward me, and after this, our exile, show to us the blessed fruit of your womb,
Jesus Christ! Clement, loving, sweet Virgin Mary!
Remember, O most Gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that> anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of Virgins, my mother. To thee do I cry, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen. Hail Mary...

PRAYER OF OUR LADY OF LAURDES
Blessed, Immaculate Virgin, by your appearance in the Grotto of Lourdes, many have been cured of their infirmities, both spiritual and physical. Mother of Mercy, Healer of the sick, Comforter of the Afflicted, you know my needs and my sufferings, Look upon me with mercy. I come, therefore, with confidence in your maternal intercession. Obtain for me, from your Divine Son, O loving Mother, this special request...(mention request)
Our Lady of Lourdes, pray for me. Amen,
MARY, QUEEN OF ALL HEARTS O Mary, Queen of All Hearts, Advocate of the most hopeless cases; Mother most pure, most compassionate; Mother of Divine Love, full of divine light, we confide to your care the favors which we ask of you today . Consider our misery, our tears, our interior trials and sufferings! We know that you can help us through the merits of your Divine Son, Jesus. We promise, if our prayers are heard, to spread your glory, by making you known under the title of Mary, Queen of the Universe. Grant, we beseech you, hear our prayers, for every day you give us so many proofs of your love and your power of intercession to
heal both body and soul. We hope against all fear and despair : Ask Jesus to cure us, pardon us, and grant us final perseverance O Mary, Queen of all Hearts, help us, we have confidence in you. (3 times)

3 DAY PRAYER MIRACLE
Holy mother I have full confidence that our prayers will be answered. To all pray as much as you can and believe. Holy Mother of the Son of God, I pray to you for your help in my hour of need. Holy Mother, please help me deliver my request to the Lord Jesus Christ (make request) and send the Holy Spirit to help me make> this wish or miracle to become a reality. Forgive my sins and allow me to walk proudly as God's servant. I accept Jesus Christ as my Savior and teacher, to guide me towards the righteous way of life. Thank You

UNFAILING NOVENA TO ST JOSEPH
Glorious St Joseph, foster-father and protector of Jesus Christ! To you I raise my heart and my hands to implore your powerful intercession. Please obtain for me from the kind heart of Jesus the help and graces necessary for my spiritual and temporal welfare. I ask
particularly for the grace of a happy death and the special favor I now implore REQUEST) guardian of the word incarnate, I feel animated with confidence that your prayers in my behalf will graciously be heard before the throne of God. (REQUEST)O gracious St Joseph through the love you bear to Jesus Christ, and for the glory of his name hear my prayers and obtain my petition. Thank you St Joseph for all
requests granted through you.
Thanksgiving to Dear St. Joseph Thank you so much..Dear St. Joseph...you are my most powerful intercessor..I know that your protection is extremely great..very-very strong and very-very prompt before the throne of God....I place in you all my interests and desires....I know that you will hear my prayer requests and that you will grant me my petitions..Please hear my prayer requests and grant me my petitions ..please.. .St.Joseph...!!Thank you once again..Jesus Never fails..

PRAYER TP ST. MICHAEL
St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our defense against
the wickedness and snares of the Devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly hosts, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan, and all
the evil spirits, who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen..
O glorious prince St. Michael, chief and commander of the heavenly hosts, guardian of souls, vanquisher of rebel spirits, servant in the house of the Divine King and our admirable conductor, you who shine with excellence and superhuman virtue deliver us from all evil, who turn to you with confidence and enable us by your gracious protection to serve God more and more faithfully every day.
Heavenly Father, You have given us archangels to assist us during our
pilgrimage on earth, St. Michael is our protector, I ask him to come to
my aid, fight for all my loved ones, and protect us from danger,
St. Gabriel is a messanger of Good News; I ask him to help me clearly
hear Your voice and to teach me the truth. St. Raphael is the healing angel,I ask him to take my need for healing and that of everyone I know, lift it up to Your throne of grace and deliver back to us the gift of recovery, Help us, O Lord to realize more fully the reality of the archangels and their desire to serve us. Holy angels, pray for us. Amen

NOVENA TO ST. MONICA
Exemplary Mother of the Great Augustine, You perseveringly pursued your wayward son not with wild threats but with prayerful cries to heaven. Intercede for all mothers in our day So that they may learn to draw their children to God. Teach them how to remain Close to their children, even the prodigal sons and daughters who have sadly gone astray. Dear St Monica, troubled wife and mother, many sorrows pierced your heart during your lifetime. Yet you never despaired or lost faith. With confidence, persistence and profound faith, you prayed daily for the conversion of your beloved husband, Patricius and your beloved son, Augustine. Grant me that same fortitude, Patience and trust in the Lord. Intercede for me, dear St. Monica, That God may favorably hear my plea For (mention your petition here) And grant me the grace To accept his will in all things, Through Jesus Christ, our Lord, In the unity of the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever.
ST. ANYTHONY, DISPERSER OF DEVILS
St. Peter said: The devil prowls about, lion-like, looking for someone to devour. I confess that I don't always resist him; I sometimes toy with temptation. St. Anthony, Disperser of Devils, remind me of my duty to avoid all occasions of sin. May I always pray in temptation that I may remain loyal to my Lord Jesus. Pray for my other intentions, please. (Name them.)

St. Anthony - Unfailing Prayer Patron Saint of Miracles O holy St. Anthony, gentlest of saints, your love for God and charity for His creatures made you worthy when on earth to possess miraculous powers.
Miracles waited on your word, which you were ever ready to speak for those in trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by this thought I implore of you to obtain for me (your request).
The answer to my prayer may require a miracle. Even so you are the Saint of Miracles.
O gentle and loving St. Anthony whose heart was ever full of human sympathy, whisper my petition into the ears of the sweet infant Jesus who loved to be folded in your arms, and the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours.

NOVENA TO ST. ANTHONY - (pray for 9 days or 9 hours straight): Saint Anthony, glorious for the fame of your miracles, obtain for me from God's mercy this favor that I desire (state your specific request or intention here!)Since you were so gracious to poor sinners, do not regard my lack of virtue but consider the glory of God which will be exalted once more through you by the granting of the petition that I now earnestly
present to you. Glorious Wonderworker, Saint Anthony, father of the poor and comforter of the afflicted, I ask for your help. You have come to my aid with such loving care and have comforted me so generously. I offer you my heartfelt thanks. Accept this offering of
my devotion and love and with it my earnest promise which I now renew, to live always in the love of God and my neighbor. Continue to shield me graciously with your protection, and obtain for me the grace of being able one day to enter the Kingdom of Heaven, there to praise with you the everlasting mercies of God. Amen.

St. Anthony - Unfailing Prayer Patron Saint of Miracles
O holy St. Anthony, gentlest of saints, your love for God and charity for His creatures made you worthy when on earth to possess miraculous powers. Miracles waited on your word, which you were ever ready to speak for those in trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by this thought I implore of you to obtain for me (your request).The answer to my prayer may require a miracle. Even so you are the Saint of Miracles. O gentle and loving St. Anthony whose heart was ever full of human sympathy, whisper my petition into the ears of the sweet infant Jesus who loved to be folded in your arms, and the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours.

Litany of the Lost
Lord have mercy. Lord have mercy. Christ have mercy. Christ have mercy. Lord have mercy. Lord have mercy. For those of us who have lost...
our health, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our peace of mind, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our housing, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our financial security, St. Anthony, pray for us.
a loved one, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our dreams, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our talents, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our initial zeal, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our sobriety, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our faith, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our self-respect, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our perspective, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our innocence, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our independence, St. Anthony, pray for us.
peace within our families, St. Anthony, pray for us.
civil peace, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our trust in others, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our virtue, St. Anthony, pray for us. our home, St. Anthony, pray for us.
(add your own personal intention), St. Anthony, pray for us.
Lamb of God, You take away the sins of the world, have mercy on us.
Let us pray: All loving God, You have given us St. Anthony, the patron
of the lost, as an intercessor of those who are in need of your mercy.
Listen to his voice as he calls out to You on our behalf, and grant
those things which will help us grow in Your love. We ask this through
Christ our Lord. Amen.

IN NERVOUS OR EMOTIONAL DESTRESS
I turn to you, dear virgin and martyr, confident of your power with God and of your willingness to take my cause into your hands. I praise and bless the Lord for giving you to us as patron of the nervous and emotionally disturbed. I firmly hope that through your kind intercession He will restore my lost serenity and peace of mind. May He speak to my heart and reassure me: "My peace I give you. Let not your heart be troubled nor let it be afraid." Pray for me, dear St. Dymphna, that my nervous and emotional turmoil may cease, and that I may again know serenity and personal peace.
ST JUDE May the most sacred heart of Jesus be adored, glorified, loved and throughout the world now and forever. Sacred heart of Jesus have mercy on us. St Jude, worker of miracles, pray for us. St Jude, help of the hopeless, pray for us. Say this prayer nine times a day
O most holy apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, people honor and invoke you universally, as the patron of hopeless cases, of things almost despaired of.
Pray for me, for I am so helpless and alone. Please help to bring me visible and speedy assistance. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly (state your request) and that I may praise God with you always. I promise, O blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you by publishing this request. Amen.
Say 3 Our Fathers, 3 Hail Mary’s, and 3 Glory are to God.
Most Holy Apostle, St. Jude Thaddeus, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered your beloved master into the hands of his enemies has caused you to be forgotten by many. But the Church honors you, and I invoke you as the special advocate of those who are in trouble and almost without hope. Help me to realize
that through our faith we triumph over life’s difficulties by the power of Jesus who gave his life for us. Come to my assistance that I may receive the consolation and succor of heaven in all my needs, trials, and sufferings, particularly (make your request here) and that I may praise God with you and all the saints forever

St. Jude, apostle of the Word of God, pray for us.
St. Jude, follower of the son of God, pray for us.
St. Jude, preacher of the love of God, pray for us.
St. Jude, intercessor before God, pray for us.
St. Jude friend of all in need, pray for us.
St. Jude, pray for us, and all who invoke your aid.

PRAYERS FOR PHYSICAL HEALING
"St. Jude, you witnessed the healing power of our Lord Jesus. You saw
his compassion for the sick and dying. You yourself touched the sick,
shared the sorrows of the mournful, and encouraged the despairing. You
received this authority and healing power to work wonders, to cure the
incurable, to make people whole. We ask you to intercede with our
brother, Jesus, to send his saving grace to heal the sickness and
suffering of _________________________________, to uplift his/her
despondent spirits, and to instill hope in his/her hearts. Amen."
ST. THERESE - Daily for Sickness, Hopeless Trials O Little Flower of Jesus, ever consoling troubled souls with Heavenly Graces, in unfailing intercession I place my confident trust. From the Heart of Our Blessed Savior petition these Blessings of which I stand in greatest need (mention). Shower upon me your promised Roses of Virtue and Grace, dear St. Therese, so that swiftly advancing in sanctity and in perfect love of neighbor, I may someday receive the Crown of Life Eternal.
ST CLARE - Novena to
Dear St. Clare, as a young girl you imitated you mother's love for the poor of your native Assisi. Inspired by the preaching of St. Francis, who sang enthusiastically of His Lord Jesus and Lady Poverty, you gave your life to Jesus at nineteen years of age, allowing St. Francis to cut off your beautiful hair and invest you with the Franciscan habit.
All through your life you offered your great suffering for your Sisters, the Poor Clares and the conversion of souls. You greatly aided St. Francis with his new order, carrying on his spirit in the Franciscans after his death. Most of all you had a deep love of Jesus
in the Most Blessed Sacrament, which fueled your vocation to love and care for the poor. Please pray for me (pray for 3 favors; 1 business & 2 impossible) that I will seek to keep Jesus as my first love as you did. Help me to grow in love of the Blessed Sacrament, to care for the poor, and to offer my whole life to God. Heavenly Father, thank You for the gift of St. Clare. Through her intercession, please hear and answer my prayer, in the name of Jesus Your Son. Amen. May the most Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, glorified, loved and preserved throughout the world now and forever. Amen.
(Recite 9 Hail Marys) God of mercy, You inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of Your glory in the kingdom of Heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, Your Son, Who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, One God, forever and ever. Amen.

NOVENA TO ST. PHILOMENA - For: impossible situations
O faithful virgin and glorious martyr, Saint Philomena, who works so many miracles on behalf of the poor and sorrowing, have pity on me. Thou knowest the multitude and diversity of my needs. Behold me at thy feet, full of misery, but full of hope. I entreat thy charity, O great saint! Graciously hear me and obtain from God a favorable answer to
the request which I now humbly lay before thee (make your request here). I am thoroughly convinced that through thy merits, through the scorn, the sufferings, the death thou didst endure, united to the merits of the passion and death of Jesus thy spouse, I shall obtain what I ask of thee and in the joy of my heart I will bless God, who is admirable in his saints forever and ever. Amen.
  • Page:
module and plugin to add google adsense to joomla based websites, joomla 1.5 and joomla 1.6

* Please note that by submitting a prayer you agree to Post A Prayer and it’s affiliates contacting you. We do not sell or share your infromation.

module and plugin to add google adsense to joomla based websites, joomla 1.5 and joomla 1.6